Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Folie Development - Week 2b

What characteristics of the site jump out to me?

- the old wharves
- the fact that its currently a construction site
- the bridge
- the water quality, especially after the recent floods
- the cliff and vegetation growing on it
- the line of shade cast by this cliff
- it once was a highly active thoroughfare used by various types of people, particularly for exercise

Even though this is only a few main points it has helped me group my ideas and i can now start to brain storm ideas of possible folie typologies.

I now know that i would like to target the people who use the site for exercise and mainly in passing. I would also like to portray a message to the public about the current water quality. I think this is an important issue not only because its currently a hot topic as of the effects caused from the floods but also because the water quality is something that we all are responsible for. I intend to explore this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment