Sunday, May 15, 2011

Project 2 revisal - Week 10

As last week was presentation week it seemed appropriate to use this weeks tutorial for "revisal". What could change about project 2? What are its strengths and weaknesses??

After discussing with the tutor and fellow students i had a list of some obvious alterations that could better the design.

For the next project its not a matter of producing more images but using what i already have and 'fine tuning' them. I need to:

- better communicate my concept and show how it is integrated into the design
- redesign the circulation system ie the stairs proposal
- learn to use line weights to my benefit, to help show more depth in my drawings
- add labeling to some images
- speak of the surroundings ie the greater context of the surrounding city
- research further into material for the module and its construction techniques
- further develop the facade
- possibly look into how my pool could also be modular

No comments:

Post a Comment